Friday, January 9, 2009

Resolution

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
my one and only resolution
to blog

it cant be that difficult...right? but as we have all seen from the previous 9 months (yes, 9 months and how many posts have i published???...) i guess it IS that difficult.

i am going to say i will plan on blogging...oh...at least once a week. honestly, my life isnt that interesting. mon-fri = work, gym, home. saturday and sunday maybe something fun. in the end i only constructed this blog to keep my fam and friends posted on what was happenin' in Australia.

I just returned to Australia from a month of work/fun travleing. France, Spain and the US. now i need a holiday from my holiday. but its back to the grindstone because i am going to Germany in 10 days or something like that (for work)...and my compounds arent ready yet.

i will post pictures next time i blog...waaaaay too much to attempt to do before the trip.
peace out!
xo S*

No comments: