Tuesday, April 1, 2008

holy socks!

Monday April 1st 2008 5:09pm
Happy April fools! However there were no jokes or tricks today...so much for fun!
I do however, have an interesting bit to tell...

Lately I have been noticing my left sock has a hole at the heel when i remove them to go to bed. At first i thought, hmm, better get some new socks. then i saw it a second time, in a brand new pair of socks and i thought, hmm cheap socks. then i saw it a third time, for the third day in a row!

Being a scientist, i have come up with a hypothesis that my shoes, a type of slip on sneaker thing, is causing this hole. On the fourth day, i periodically peaked at my left heel and there it was, a thin spot in my sock! by the time i got home it was a hole.

So there you have it my sneakers are making holes in my socks. only the left one though. which leads me to believe i either a) walk funny and uneven or b) my left foot is a smidgen longer than my right one.

i have a feeling i will be returning to the US with a lot of holy socks!

xo Sharon

1 comment:

Jilly said...

hey roomy, what email address do you use while away.....just wondering cause i wanna send you some pics.

btw, you should update more often. i enjoy reading about what is going on.

xoxoxo
jill